- Most important - somewhere to put a suitcase.
- Rug or carpet as you step out of bed.
- Quality Queen Size Bed
- Bedside Cabinets
- Bedside Lamps that you can read under.
- A wardrobe to encourage guests not to live out of a suitcase on the floor.
- Chair for some quiet space or putting your shoes on.
- Desk / Dresser for somewhere to put their nick nacks.
- Adequate Lighting
- Accessories such as an alarm clock & I pod dock. Placing a hair dryer in the guest room can help ease congestion in the bathroom when guests visit.
- Quality Linen & towels.
- Books to read
Monica Pedersen designed this guest room for the 2011
Lake Forest Showcase House in
Great bedding is a must for styling and there is something about sleeping in freshly washed crisp sheets so I offer clients the choice of embroidered cotton satteen, pure linen or silk sheets for their bedrooms.
|Flaxfield Linen is avalable through Journey Home.|